- Encourage Crooms AOIT students to become eligible to compete for a BAC scholarship.
- Increase Crooms AOIT student and parent awareness of BAC Scholarship.
- Award 3-4 BAC scholarships to eligible Crooms AOIT seniors annually.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee will be responsible for reviewing scholarship applications, distributing BAC Scholarship information to students and parents, collecting scholarship applications, reviewing applications, and selecting the scholarship recipients.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee shall meet outside of the quarterly meetings and report the progress/ideas to BAC in an effort to maintain continuous communication and work flow within the committee and with the BAC.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee shall set a timeline annually prior to the beginning of each school year.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee shall attend the Crooms AOIT Awards Night to present the BAC Scholarship to each recipient.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee shall update the BAC Scholarship application and informational documentation as required and provide the revisions to Cathy Alper.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee shall support the Fundraising Committee to raise funds for the BAC Scholarship.
- The Scholarship Subcommittee members shall communicate by email, telephone, and in person.
If interested in applying for the Crooms Business Advisory Council Scholarship please review the application and have it submitted to Ms. Cathy Alper, by the end of the school day on the third Friday in March.